GeneFiX™ Assisted Saliva DNA Collection – GFXA-01
GFXA-01 is an easy to use assisted DNA saliva collection device that stabilizes DNA long term at room temperature.
GeneFiX™ Assisted Saliva DNA Collection Device
The GFXA-01 is an easy to use assisted DNA and RNA saliva collection device that stabilizes DNA long term for 1ml saliva samples.
With absorbent swabs included, this product is specifically designed as a safe and non-invasive way to collect saliva samples from individuals that cannot provide it themselves.
The device is fully specified for sample transport and storage making it the perfect solution for collecting good quality and reliable samples from saliva.
Available in packs of 2, 12 and 50.
- Economic, easy to use integrated DNA stabilization buffer
- Unique funnel design prevents spillages or buffer flow back
- DNA stabilized at room temperature for up to 60 months*
- Total DNA yields exceeding 180 ng/µl**
- Compatible with most Manual and HT Isolation kits (Requires Proteinase K)
- 1D and 2D printed codes with auto de-capping capability
- Fully tested on most downstream processing techniques
- Suitable for field, home use and clinic-based sampling
- Collection tube specified to 95kPa for leak proof mailing
- Assisted version for Infants and Elderly
* In ongoing and continued rigorous testing. ** Quantified by Picogreen
Assisted GeneFiX™ 1ml DNA/RNA Collector – GFXA-01
GFXA-01/02, GFXA-01/12, GFXA-01/50
Assisted GeneFiX™ DNA Saliva Collector for 2 samples, 12 samples and 50 samples
In some countries this product is designated ‘Research Use Only’.
Further information is available in our How to Order page.
US Patent D767,757 S
Get in Touch
For all product enquiries, please contact us on the details below or fill in the form opposite and a member of our team will get back to you.